Monday, May 14, 2012

Parnormal Pick of the Week: Supernatural Season 7 Finale


Image Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester, Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester


Considering that Suzie & I have talked about Supernatural and loved it for years, it's very easy and makes me very happy to announce this weeks Paranormal Pick of the Week:

Supernatural Season 7 Finale
  • Friday May 18 at 9pm EST of CHCH
  • and also on
  • Sunday May 20 10pm EST on Space
I really can't wait, what trouble with the boys get into (and out of?) this time. I'm especially excited give that Supernatural has been renewed for Season 8. Not all of our shows were that lucky this year. But, sticking with the happy for the moment - yay Supernatural!

Also awesome this week:
  • Grimm Season Finale
  • American Warships on Space - Saturday May 19, 2012 at 9pm EST ~ this was previously called American Battleship as a mock-buster tie in to this weeks theatrical release of Battleship.
  • Face Off Season 1 Marathon on Space - Sunday May 20, 2012 from 12noon - 8pm EST. I'm really excited about this as I only jumped on the Face Off train in season 2.
  • Merlin Season 4 Marathon on Space - Monday May 21, 2012 from 8am - 9pm EST. Technically I consider this 'next week' as it's on on Monday, but considering it's Victoria Day here (aka the May 2-4), I think it's fair to keep in on this weeks radar for your stat holiday pick.


Merlin Season 4 Marathon - Monday May 21, 2012 from 8am - 9pm EST on Space.

No comments: