Friday, May 4, 2012

Supernatural Season 8 & Vampire Diaries Season 4 Confirmed by CW



It's official! Supernatural Season 8 & Vampire Diaries Season 4 will happen, as confirmed by the CW with them being returning shows for the 2012-13 Seasons (along with 90210). The article also notes that Vampire Diaries Season 4 will return in Fall 2012, but that's as specific as they get.

I'm so excited. Although I don't think either Suzie or I have been super keen on Vampire Diaries in it's current season 3, I am STOKED about Supernatural. I usually re-watch the entire series in the summer, and although that will be a challenge with 7 seasons to get through I think I might do it again this year. We'll see.

A big thank you to Kevin of Tuning into SciFi TV for sharing the happy news with us.

No comments: