Monday, January 21, 2013

Paranormal Pick of the Week: Beauty and the Beast Returns



Beauty and the Beast - Series Return
Thursday January 24, 2013 on Showcase

Although we only chat Beauty and the Beast on occasion, it's no doubt a paranormal show and I know it's totally won my heart. It recently won the People's Choice Award for Favourite New TV Drama (over Arrow, Revolution, Elementary and Nashville) and I know it's easily my guilty pleasure show of the season.   It's great Thursday night fun, and I'm happy to see it return to new episodes this week.



Also Awesome:
  • Primeval: New World Returns Tuesday January 22, 2013 on Space. Note the NEW NIGHT: Tuesdays is Dinosaur Night!
  • The Following Series Premiere - January 21, 2013 on CTV & also January 27, 2013 on Space

No comments: