Saturday, November 3, 2012

In Search of John Rhys-Davies at Hal-Con 2012

In Search of John Rhys-Davies at Hal-Con 2012

By far, the biggest event at Hal-Con this year was the Q&A with John Rhys-Davies. I tried but the closest I could get to him during the Q&A was actually to watch him on the screen in the hallway.



You have to watch my video to see the mass exodus from the Q&A and how we got swarmed to believe it. There was no way we would be able to get near him for the photo op on the Saturday so we waited until Sunday.

In Search of John Rhys-Davies at Hal-Con 2012

Totally worth it! Although, he was lucky I didn't freak out when he tickled me. The monitor of the line told me he would but I thought she was joking! I tend to get violent and spazzy when tickled, I absolutely hate it. I have warned Reg that if he tickles me I am not responsible for my actions.

So here JRD is tickling me as our photo is being taken. I keel over and hold back a giant scream and try not to wig out!

We only got to speak with him for a moment but what a wonderful guy with a fantastic presence. As a result, I will forgive him for tickling me. And it did make for a good photo op, damn it.

No comments: