Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights & Costumes

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

It took me almost two weeks to complete my Hal-Con coverage for Hexed and three days to cover it. It took a physical toll on me but I did it. I am sick as a dog now but I did it!



I hope you enjoy this highlights video of the convention and at the end is a sneak peek at who will be attending in 2013!

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

Steampunk was definitely all over the convention this year and this was my favourite costume of that genre.

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

I think this was my favourite costume duo of all time, they were amazing. One of the women actually had talons on her feet! She could barely fit in the elevator. Amazing!

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

Of course we snuck in a lot of fun too, had to get into spooky geeky nerdy groove.

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

One of my favourite photos of Reg/Khan all weekend, sitting at the Steam Punk submarine photo session.

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

I was beyond impressed with these ladies who brought the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 gang! So cool.

Hal-Con 2012 Highlights

This lovely Medusa let me take her photo as she was checking her email. Totally worked with my sensibilities, I found it hysterical.

And here is a slide show of just about everything I saw at Hal-Con this year:



Thank you so much for tuning in to my coverage. I hope I gave you an overview of what Hal-Con is like, although seriously, experience it for yourself. You won't be sorry!

One of the best things I have ever done in my life. I laughed so hard, had so much fun and was even moved at times. The people of Hal-Con are some of the most beautiful I have ever met. I miss them already.

No comments: