Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hal-Con 2012 Have Yourself a Gothic/Geeky Little Christmas

Hal-Con 2012 Have Yourself a Gothic/Geeky Little Christmas

Just a reminder about Have Yourself a Gothic/Geeky Little Christmas this weekend! That is where I will be! ~ Suzie

The one thing I regret in 2011 is I did not get to go to Have Yourself a Gothic/Geeky Little Christmas. I was on the verge of being hospitalized for pneumonia and I was so mad! This was the closest thing to a Suzie-style Christmas I was ever going to get and I could not go.



When I saw their booth at Hal-Con I had to tell them how excited I was to go this year and they happily gave me all the details.

I bought my 2 for 1 ticket to the show which you can also get at Fashionably Dead until November 1 but they have a limited quantity so get yours now!

Hal-Con 2012 Have Yourself a Gothic/Geeky Little Christmas

First prize at the show is this Part 1 and Part 2 of Niyan Arts Beowulf panels full sized low numbered exclusive series Giclee reproduction. Five feet of paintings across your wall! What is a Viking without his berserker style helm and drinking horn though? They are adding those too! Total retail value of 1st prize is approximately $1500.

I hope to cover the show for Hexed as well the first weekend in December. The event will be the Halifax Forum Venue Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm and on Sunday from 11am to 6 pm. If you see me, come say hi!

No comments: