Friday, May 25, 2012

Poll Results: Which Show are you sad to see cancelled and/or not renewed

Photobucket

Well the results are in and I'm actually quite sad at how many choice there were for Which show are you sad to see cancelled and/or not renewed? Although I'm not surprized to see one of our faves taking up the top prize for sadness with The Secret Circle at 40%. It was closely followed by and only narrowly popped ahead of Todd and the Book of Pure Evil at 33%. Then it was 3rd place tie-o-rama with Alcatraz, Ringer and Terra Nova all at 26%.

Here are the results:

40% - Secret Circle
33% - Todd and the Book of Pure Evil
26% - Tie: Alcatraz, Ringer and Terra Nova
20% - Awake
13% - Tie: The Finder and The River

If I had put this poll up this week I could have added Sanctuary as we finally got final confirmation that the show had gone from up in the air to confirmed as cancelled. I plowed through all four seasons this winter when they started airing Mon-Thurs on Space and enjoyed every minute of it. Yet again, I was late to the game!

No comments: