Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Continuum Premieres May 27, 2012 on Showcase


Image: Cast Picture for Continuum

I am so excited to share that we've now heard a confirmed premiere date & time slot for the upcoming science fiction series Continuum! It will premiere on Sunday May 27, 2012 at 9pm ET/PT on Showcase; and run Sundays at 9PM (Source: TV, eh? Thank you TV, eh?!)

For fellow Showcase channel watchers, you'll note this is the time that previously housed Lost Girl, one of our regularly chatted about shows here at Hexed. I love that Continuum will be on Sundays at 9pm, because I'm already so used to watching something at that time! And I totally use it as incentive to be done all my Sunday 'to do's' by that time, so I can park myself in front of some awesome TV.

If you need a reminder about what Continuum is about, here is handy-dandy description "A detective from the year 2077 who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver, and searching for ruthless criminals from the future." and it will star Rachel Nichols, Victor Webster, Erik Knudsen as well as Stephen Lobo, Roger Cross, Lexa Doig, Omari Newton, Luvia Petersen and Terry Chen.

So, want to take a look? There is this trailer which features the series protagonist, and for the geo-blocked US folks, you can see one of the trailers here.

Suzie & I are definitely looking forward to checking out & sharing more about Continuum. Stay tuned!

No comments: